Coastal Pipe of Louisiana, Inc.("Coastal Pipe") warrants that new and unused Coastal Pipe manufactured products ("product") will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of customer purchase of the product. Coastal Pipe will repair or, at its option, replace any such product which is found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the ninety (90) day warranty period. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by negligence, abuse, or tampering with the product.
THIS WARRANTY IS DEFINITIVE AND EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. NO IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY.
To obtain service under warranty, the product to be repaired must be returned to:
Coastal Pipe of Louisiana, Inc.
4831 N.W. Evangeline Thrwy
Carencro, LA 70520
Any repair to any failures of the product must be done by Coastal Pipe or a company authorized by Coastal Pipe. Warranty repairs and replacements will be made without charge for parts or labor. Anything replaced under warranty becomes the property of Coastal Pipe. All parts replaced under warranty will be considered as part of the original product and any warranty on those parts will expire coincident with the original product warranty.
This warranty applies only to those items manufactured by Coastal Pipe excluding vendor products. Vendor warranties will be supplied upon request.
Coastal Pipe is constantly striving to improve its products. Changes in design and improvements will be made whenever the efficiency of its products is improved thereby, but without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in any products which have been shipped or are in service.
WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO PRODUCT IN ANY WAY AFFECTED OR DAMAGED BY:
(1) HYDRAULIC LIQUID CONTAMINATION;
(2) USE IN AN APPLICATION FOR WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS NOT DESIGNED;
(3) ANY OTHER MISUSE, NEGLECT, OR INCORPORATION;
(4) USE OF UNSUITABLE ATTACHMENTS OR PARTS, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION;
(5) ANY ALTERATIONS, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT BY COASTAL PIPE OR USE OF UNAUTHORIZED REPLACEMENT PARTS;
(6) ANY OTHER KIND OF MISUSE OR DETRIMENTAL EXPOSURE, INCLUDING COLLISION OR ACCIDENT;
(7) EXPOSURE TO DOWNHOLE CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTAMINATION BY H2S. (8) ANY DAMAGE FROM THE SELECTION AND DESIGN OF TUBULARS OR EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY COASTAL. COASTAL IS NOT REPONSIBLE FOR THE DESIGN OR ENGINEERING.
(9) OTHER CAUSES NOT ATTRIBUTABLE TO COASTAL PIPE, SUCH AS FLOOD, LIGHTNING, AND OTHER ACTS OF GOD.
THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF TIME OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS OR FINANCIAL LOSS, LOSS OF PROFIT, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE.
FORM NO. HC-78 REV. 0 7FEB08